The newly designed Bristol Parka combines all-weather performance and an assortment of tactical enhancements to provide an ideal solution for winter patrol wear. A removable blood-borne pathogen resistant* inner lining provides maximum on the job protection and allows you to adapt to changing weather conditions, while our patented Quixip® System gives you fast and reliable access to your sidearm at all times.
- Patented 5.11® Quixip System for accelerated sidearm access
- Blood-borne pathogen resistantlining
- Patented 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closure
- TacTec System™ compatible
- Removable ID Panels at the left chest and back
- Badge tab at the right chest
- Mic loops on both chest pockets
- Integrated key clip in the left front pocket
- Durable nylon outer shell
- 100% polyester bonded softshell inner
- Bartacking at all stress points
- 9-10 stitches per inch on all seams
- Weather resistant YKK® Aquaguard outer zippers
- YKK zipper hardware throughout
*Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistance Disclaimer:
If indicated, an independent laboratory has tested this product and has found that the materials and seams provide passing results when tested in accordance with ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens. It is important to note, however, that, even though garment materials and seams may satisfy the standards of ASTM F 1671, it might not provide an adequate barrier to viruses in all conditions and our products will not protect the wearer from all blood-borne pathogens and viruses under all conditions.
All end users will need to assess the specific hazards in their workplace in order to determine the appropriate types and levels of personal protective clothing and equipment that they might need. To maintain proper performance, 5.11® products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.